Welcome to Annandale Early Education
Annandale Public Schools offers excellent Early Childhood programs for children ages Birth to kindergarten enrollment.
Our teachers strive to promote children’s love of learning and curiosity through an intentionally planned “hands on” learning environment, designed to foster the development of the whole child. Young children learn best through active involvement, in order to learn about themselves, other people and the world around them.
Our preschool classrooms encourage active exploration, investigation and play in a variety of learning centers, plus individual, small and large group activities. Children are guided to question, solve problems and express themselves. Teachers respect and understand the uniqueness of each child.
The following programs are offered at Annandale Elementary School - Community Education:
- Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
- Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE)
- Enrichment opportunities for preschool children
2018-2019 Preschool Information
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION PACKET
- Registration is open from Feb. 12 - 28 - Annandale residents will be placed into the program first, then outside residents. Registration is open for all.
- Forms must be returned to our office located at 655 Park Street E. Annandale, MN 55302 by 4:30 PM Tuesday, Feb.28
Have questions or need more information contact our office at 320.274.3058