Early Childhood Family Education
You are your child's first and most important teacher! Annandale Early Childhood and Community Education believe that postive parent involvement is vital to a child's self-esteem and success. Our Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) classes help you become the first educator to your child. ECFE classes are designed for you and your child age birth to 5 to participate in a warm nurturing environment and build relationships with other families. ECFE is unique to Minnesota and is a program of the Annandale Public Schools.
- Support your child's healthy development through engaging activities
- Help you discover effective parenting tips you can use immediately
- Allow you to enjoy parent/child time including songs, activities, games, and lessons that will help your child thrive in every way
- Give families a chance to step away from the rapid pace of today's world and ease the stresses families face
- For more information, please contact us at:
Annandale Community Education