Preschool 23 - 24
Annandale Public Schools Preschool provides an innovative classroom where your child's creativity and imagination soar! Our diverse classrooms help your child discover a love for learning in an interactive, stimulating, and academically rich environment. We have created a program with you and your family in mind - with many options but the same standards of excellence and success as all of the Annandale Public Schools.
Annandale Public Schools Preschool is a program of Annandale Community Education. Our Annandale Public Schools Preschool aligns the curriculum with Annandale Public Schools K-12 curriculum. We welcome you to contact us if your would like to arrange a tour. Contact Tiffany Grube, Director of Community Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-274-3058.
Annandale Preschool 3s & 4s: Children must be the age of 3 or older by Sept. 1, 2023 and toilet-trained 3/4 year-old preschool is a great way to give your child extra readiness skills, focusing on building a positive self-image that develops-confidence, independence, social skills and success for life long learning. Class options available MWF AM, TTH AM, M - TH PM. *This class is NOT a School Readiness class. Students planning to, or on the fence of enrollment into Kindergarten Fall of 2024, please do not enroll.
Annandale Preschool 4s & 5s: Students who are 4 years of age by Sept. 1, 2023 and toilet trained 4/5 year-old preschool is an integrated program providing high quality learning experience for our pre-kindergarten students. This program is designed for the next step into Kindergarten! Class options are available for M-F AM, TWTH AM, M - TH PM, TWTH PM. *This program is designed for the next step into Kindergarten Fall of 2024!
Registration is OPEN
Students will be placed into class sections which have availability
*Students do not need to have Early Childhood screening done upon registration.
Transportation: Students may pay an additional monthly fee for transportation to and from school pending their location. Check out the map of where transportation is provided to and from and for what class option. Students MUST be age 4 by Sept. 1, 2023 to be eligible to ride the bus for any preschool class. Check out the Annandale Preschool Transportation page for more information
Transportation Fees per month for the 2023-2024 School Year:
1 day/week - $17.00 | 2 days/week - $32.00 | 3 days/ week - $47.00 | 4 days /week - $62.00 | 5 days/week - $77.00
Monthly Tuition Rates for the 2023-2024 School Year:
2 days/ week - $100 | 3 days/ week - $150 | 4 days/ week - $200 | 5 days/ week - $250
*If you need financial assistance, please reach out to our office at 320.274.3058. We have funding available via Pathway Dollars.
What Will My Child Learn?
At Annandale Public Schools, our mission is to achieve educational excellence and to inspire a life-long passion for learning. Our preschool is designed to create excitement around education for your child and provide a foundation for lifelong learning. Our curriculum is a balanced approach to all social-emotional and academic areas. We focus on personalized learning for our children. Lessons are designed around your child's skills to prepare them for kindergarten and beyond.
What Does a Typical Preschool Day Include?
- Opening Circle: songs, sharing, stories and calendar
- Choice Time: free play, art projects and games
- Reading Readiness: alliteration, phonemic awareness, letter recognition, rhyming, and Hand Writing with out Tears
- Indoor recess or Playground: free play and organized games
- Math: numbers, counting, sorting and grouping
- Art and Music: individual expression and creativity
- Science: exploration of nature, plants, animals and weather
- Extended full-day options with open times from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. through Cardinal Kids Club Childcare. - This program fills up so be sure to register on time!! Priority will be given to full time, in district residents first.
- All preschool classes use Authentic Assessments and Handwriting without Tears.
- Teachers work collaboratively within the district and are Licensed Early Education Teachers.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Parent Nights - let your child show you what they have learned
- Moving Up celebration at the end of year!