All students must register via the online registration website.
They can get all the information from the website: www.isd876.org/activityregistration
If the students or parents have any questions or issues with registration, please have them contact Mrs. Moravec!
Coaches Clipboard and Continuing Education Requirements (CERs)
The MSHSL Continuing Educations Requirements (CERs) need to be completed by all coaches who are working with student-athletes in grades 9-12, both paid and volunteer coaches
Note: Coaches working with only 7th and/or 8th graders only need to complete the online Concussion Module.
Reminder: The new CERs (which first went into effect prior to the 2014-15 school year) are good for three years, which means that if you have been a coach on staff for 3+ consecutive years, your CERs will very likely expire prior to your upcoming season(s) of coaching/advising/directing (and will need to be renewed).
The CERs can be accessed via the Coaches Clipboard. To view your account, or to create an account, access the link to Coaches Clipboard to the left and login or create a user email address and password.
MSHSL Online Rules Meeting
All Head, Assistant and Lower Level Coaches working at the Varsity, JV or B-Squad/C-Squad level must complete the online rules meeting and Continuing Education Requirement (CER) accessible through the Coaches Dashboard page on the MSHSL website: www.mshsl.org
Coaches Association Membership Dues (Varsity Head Coaches Only)
Remember to complete the Minnesota State High School Coaches Association for your sport(s) (link at left). The registration deadline varies from sport-to-sport, but you need to complete the registration prior to the deadline in order to be eligible to earn Academic Team and Individual honors.
Competition and Transportation Schedules
Please review your competition schedule to make sure that everything looks accurate
On Tuesday of each week, Rita will send out the transportation schedule draft with student dismissal, bus departure, and bus return times for the following week. If adjustments need to be made, please let her know so she can communicate with the bus company and update online appropriately.
ImPACT Concussion Management Baseline Test Dates/Times
AHS ImPACT Concussion Management Baseline Testing (https://impacttest.
- Jeff Vossen will be coordinating the testing
- there are no longer computer labs in the AHS media center, so this year's concussion testing will be in the Mac Lab (Room #406) on the dates/times below
- Fri, Aug 20 from Noon-2 PM
- Tues, Aug 24 from Noon-2 PM
- Thurs, Aug 26 from Noon-2 PM
- please note that there are a limited number of computers in the Mac Lab (approx. 12), so students may need to wait for a computer to become available
- no food or drinks allowed in the Mac Lab (Room #406)
Athletic Training Schedule
Mondays and Thursdays from 3-5 p.m. in the AHS athletic training room (plus varsity home events and some JV home events)
Jeff Vossen's Contact Info:
Office Phone: 763-684-3834
Cell Phone: 320-980-6787
Emergency Action Plan
Check you Coaches Clipboard to make sure that you have a completed the “Emergency Action Plan” form for your sport/activity. Plan to review this form with your team/group.
First Aid Kit
A first aid kit will be prepared for your team, as each team needs to have a first aid kit. If you are ever in need of any first aid supplies, please let Luke or athletic trainer Jeff Vossen know.
- Keys - Send Luke an email request for any keys that you will need for your extracurricular season.
- Equipment and facilities review - Check all equipment and facilities you will be using for safety. Report any problems/issues to Luke.
- MSHSL rules review - Read the MSHSL (Minnesota State High School League- http://www.mshsl.org/ mshsl/index.asp) Official Handbook and Rules for your sport/activity.
- WCC bylaws review - Review the Wright County Conference (WCC) policies and procedures (http://www.wcconference.org/ g5-bin/client.cgi?G5button=8) for your sport/activity.