- Season passes are good at all regular season home events. Excludes tournaments and post-season.
- Once you purchase your pass you will receive an email with the electronic pass and a QR code. Keep the pass/code handy - bookmark the email, screenshot the pass or just print it off.
- You will need to scan your pass code for admission to any home event.
- Passes are non-transferable: The pass can only be used by the person named on the pass.
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Resident Seniors (62+) - Resident seniors that need a season pass, please email Rita Moravec at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will get one for you.
Single Game/Event Tickets
HOME GAMES: ALL TICKETS FOR ANNANDALE HOME GAMES MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE!
AWAY GAMES: Most of the schools in our area offer online tickets. And while most places will still take cash at the gate, we would really prefer that people buy tickets online ahead of time to make the admission process go more quickly for everyone.
The link for online tickets for any game will be available on the activity calendar below. Just find the game you wish to attend and click on the "TIX" icon. The icon is usually available 1-2 days before the event.